Friday, June 5, 2009

SPRING INTO ACTION

A visiting Baltimore Oriole at our feeder.

Brother and twin sisters posing for their baseball team photo.

Alison pitching it in during a game earlier this season at Lake Region.

Katie-aspiring model!

Spring always promises lots of action around my studio. With local baseball, softball and lacrosse leagues keeping me very busy. As we approach the end of the school year my family life is also full of activity. Sierra is heading to the State Track meet this weekend as Jeremy and I are headed to a Lacrosse tournament in South Portland. Neva and Jon are going up to Ellsworth to see the meet and do some hiking in Mount Desert Island. I am posting some of the recent images that I have been privileged to shoot. It's all fun and I am looking forward to the upcoming wedding and graduating senior photos(my favorite!)

No comments: